Kennedy & Co has acquired shop units, restaurants, land, mixed use sites, retail parks, leisure shopping centre for retailers, restaurant chains, developers and investors across Scotland and England.
- Tesco Metro, Sauchiehall Street
- Deichmann, Braehead
- Caledonian Retail Park, Wishaw
Whether acting for institutional investors, international retailers, developers or individuals, Kennedy & Co has experience across all the sectors, all over Scotland of maximising the returns from surplus or vacant property or land.
- Waitrose, Newton Mearns
- Aldi, Auldhouse
- Home Bargains, Kingsway East
- Oliver Bonas, Byres Road
Kennedy & Co are instructed to provide asset management and letting advice on a number of high profile instructions throughout Scotland ranging from unit shop to leading retail and leisure parks.
- Home Store & More, East Kilbride
- Smyths Toys, Kilmarnock
Kennedy & Co’s development consultancy experience has been implemented by local authorities, developers and institutional investors. This can be used in pre-purchase situations, masterplanning or active asset management situations and is often part of a mixed discipline team reporting to the client.
- Greenlaw Village, Newton Mearns
- Alexandria Town Centre
Kennedy & Co – Past Projects
- Development consultancy to Forrest Developments Ltd
- Competitive bidding situation
- Planning granted for town centre food store and associated car parking
- Site Sale to Morrisons
- Portfolio management for HKIP
- Lease surrender agreed with Poundstretchers
- Site sale for new Museum of Textiles